Saturday, November 23, 2013

I am so excited to start our blog project again. As much as I love Facebook (Twitter's a bit of  a mystery) I always feel that I can't really keep our friends up to date on what we are doing and have genuine conversations. For me the bare minimum that a friend's conversation needs is at least a cup of tea, ideally a couple glasses of wine and a nice meal. So I hope that you''ll enjoy our comeback to the world of blogging!
Yesterday we had the trade tasting for PinotFest 2014 at Farallon Restaurant. This event always feels like a class reunion: all our wines are safely in barrel, the tremendous fatigue of harvest is starting to be a memory and we get a chance to see our fellow vintners, chat, share some wine and yes… of course … show the trade what we've got! Here's a picture of our friend Willie Wong, showing us that he is indeed taking notes!
Today later in the day we'll be there to continue showing our wines alongside some fantastic Pinot Noirs from Oregon and California. We did sneak in our Pinot Gris and Rose! Hope to see you there.

Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment